Current Affairs GK MCQ: 16-21 October 2019 [English]
Current Affairs GK MCQ: 16-21 October 2019 [English] Free PDF Download for WBCS, SSC, IBPS (Clerk & PO), Rail (Gr. D, ASM, TTE), Food Sub Inspector, WB Police, Gram Panchayat, Postal Assistant, Agriculture, Court, PSC, LIC, CMAT and all other competitive exams.
Current Affairs GK MCQ: 16-21 October 2019 [English] PDF Download link is provided at the end of the post.
Only for Civil Service Aspirants
Previous 6 Month’s 800+ Important Current Affairs PDF (January-June 2019) Click Here
Here are some sample questions from Current Affairs GK MCQ: 01-15 October 2019. The PDF contains 60+ MCQ
Current Affairs GK MCQ: 16-21 October 2019
- Where is the Col. Chewang Rinchen Setu bridge located?
- Which Indian cricketer broke Don Bradman’s record of highest average in Test cricket on home soil?
(A) Rohit Sharma
(B) Virat Kohli
(C) Ajinkya Rahane
(D) Ravindra Jadeja
- Who constructed the Col. Chewang Rinchen Setu Bridge?
(A) National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)
(B) Border Roads Organisation (BRO)
(C) Indian Railways (IR)
(D) Ministry of Defence (MoD)
- Book titled “Mind Master: Winning Lessons from a Champion’s Life” is penned by whom?
(A) Abhijit Kunte
(B) Krishnan Sasikiran
(C) Pentala Harikrishna
(D) Viswanathan Anand
- Who has been recommended to be appointed as the 47th Chief Justice of India?
(A) Justice SA Bobde
(B) Justice Indu Malhotra
(C) Justice Arun Kumar Mishra
(D) Justice RF Nariman
- Who among the following has been appointed as Director-General of National Security Guard (NSG)?
(A) Sudeep Lakhtakia
(B) Sudhir Pratap Singh
(C) Anup Kumar Singh
(D) R.(C) Tayal
- Who among the following internationally acclaimed painter of Bangladesh recently passed away?
(A) Zainul Abedin
(B) Kalidas Karmakar
(C) Rashid Choudhury
(D) Nitun Kundu
- European Union leaders confirmed the appointment of ________________ as the new chief of the European Central Bank.
(A) Michel Camdessus
(B) Rodrigo Rato
(C) Christine Lagarde
(D) Dominique Strauss-Kahn
- Which country won the 3rd Edition of the SAFF U-15 Women’s Championships 2019?
- According to 20th Livestock Census 2019, which of the following state has the highest number of livestock in India?
(A) Uttar Pradesh
(C) Madhya Pradesh
(D) West Bengal
- Who received the 2018/19 Golden Shoe recently, the sixth of his career and the third consecutively?
(A) Cristiano Ronaldo
(B) Lionel Messi
(C) Luis Suarez
(D) Kylian Mbappe
- Which island is named after Abdul Kalam?
(A) Wheeler Island, Odisha
(B) Landfall Island
(C) Bhavani Island
- Which State topped the India Innovation Index 2019 of NITI Aayog?
(C) Tamil Nadu
- What is the length of India’s longest Tunnel Chenani- Nashri on NH 44, in Jammu and Kashmir?
(A) 11.3 km
(B) 9.2 km
(C) 6.5 km
(D) 7.2 km
- What is India’s rank out among the 117 qualifying countries in the recently released Global Hunger Index 2019?
Current Affairs GK MCQ: 16-21 October 2019 English Version PDF Download Link Below
- Current Affairs India Yearbook 2021 Free PDF Download
- Current Affairs PDF Download: December 2020
- Current Affairs PDF Download: November 2020
- Current Affairs PDF Download: October 2020
- Current Affairs PDF Download: September 2020
- Current Affairs PDF Download: August 2020