Current Affairs GK MCQ: 01-15 October 2019 [English]
Current Affairs GK MCQ: 01-15 October 2019 [English] Free PDF Download for WBCS, SSC, IBPS (Clerk & PO), Rail (Gr. D, ASM, TTE), Food Sub Inspector, WB Police, Gram Panchayat, Postal Assistant, Agriculture, Court, PSC, LIC, CMAT and all other competitive exams.
Current Affairs GK MCQ: 01-15 October 2019 [English] PDF Download link is provided at the end of the post.
Only for Civil Service Aspirants
Previous 6 Month’s 800+ Important Current Affairs PDF (January-June 2019) Click Here
Here are some sample questions from Current Affairs GK MCQ: 01-15 October 2019. The PDF contains 100+ MCQ
Current Affairs GK MCQ: 01-15 October 2019 [English]
- What is the name of Indian Origin economics who recently declared a winner of Nobel Prize 2019 for economics?
[A] Vishwajit Chatterjee
[B] Abhijit Banerjee
[C] SK Burman
[D] Anil Joseph Mukharjee
- What is the name of joint military exercise that will be held between India and Japan at Mizoram?
[A] Vishva Vijeta-2019
[B] Raksha Parv-2019
[C] Ultra Battle-2019
[D] Dharm Guardian-2019
- Who won the 2019 Booker Prize?
[A] Lucy Ellmann
[B] Margaret Atwood
[C] Chigozie Obioma
[D] Elif Shafak
- Which rule will decide a winner during a tie match as per the new ICC rule?
[A] Super Over
[B] Duckworth Luis
[C] Knock Out
[D] First Run
- Venkaiah Naidu conferred ________ poet K Siva Reddy with 28th Saraswati Samman award 2018.
- The Nobel Prize in Literature 2019 was awarded to Austrian author ____________.
[A] Sophie Semin
[B] Wim Wenders
[C] Peter Handke
[D] Libgart Schwarz
- Name the first Ethiopian, who was felicitated with Nobel Peace Prize 2019?
[A] Abiy Ahmed Ali
[B] Meles Zenawi
[C] Isaias Afwerki
[D] Lemma Megersa
- Indian journalist Kallie Puri of __________ was honored with ‘India’s Most Powerful Women in Media’ award.
[A] The Hindu Group
[B] India Today Group
[C] Times of India Group
[D] DNA Group
- _______ has topped Niti Aayog’s School Education Quality Index.
[C] Tamil Nadu
- Who topped in the Forbes India Rich List 2019 for the 12th consecutive year with a net worth of $51.4 billion by Forbes India?
[A] Uday Kotak
[B] Pallonji Mistry
[C] Mukesh Ambani
[D] Gautam Adani
- Who is the author of the book titled “How to Avoid a Climate Disaster: The Solutions We Have and the Breakthroughs We Need”?
[A] Mark Zuckerberg
[B] Elon Musk
[C] Bill Gates
[D] Jeff Bezos
- Bangladesh Prime Minister ___________ has been conferred with ‘Vaccine Hero’ award of Global Alliance for Vaccination and Immunisations.
[A] Mo. Sheikh
[B] Arif Alvi
[C] Sheikh Hasina
[D] Sheikh Fatima
- Which country has delivered the first set(36) Rafale aircraft to India?
[B] the United States
- ____________ has opened its Melbourne office thus becoming the first Indian bank to have a branch in the Australian state of Victoria.
- What is the rank of India in the Henley Passport Index 2019?
- Who won the 2018 Nobel Prize of Literature for a narrative imagination that with encyclopedic passion represents the crossing of boundaries as a form of life?
[A] Peter Handke
[B] Joanna Bator
[C] Olga Tokarczuk
[D] Jennifer Croft
- Who won the 2019 Nobel Prize in the field of chemistry for their pivotal role in making lithium-ion batteries ?
[A] John B Goodenough, M Stanley Whittingham and Akira Yoshino
[B] Edwin Mattison McMillan, Kurt Alder and John B Goodenough
[C] Kurt Alder, M Stanley Whittingham and Akira Yoshino
[D] Otto Paul Hermann Diels, M Stanley Whittingham and Kurt Alder
- Name the oldest person, who received the Nobel prize?
[A] Akira Yoshino
[B] William Francis Giauque
[C] M Stanley Whittingham
[D] John Bannister Goodenough
- Which month is celebrated as the “Breast Cancer Awareness month” for the year 2019?
- Who was awarded with Nobel Prize in Physics 2019 for theoretical discoveries in physical cosmology (after the Big Bang theory)?
[A] Gérard Mourou
[B] Arthur Ashkin
[C] James Peebles
[D] Donna Strickland
- Who is the author of the book titled “Becoming: A Guided Journal for Discovering Your Voice” ?
[A] Halle Berry
[B] Melania Trump
[C] Serena Williams
[D] Michelle Obama
- Who were jointly awarded 2019 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine for discovering how cells sense and adapt to oxygen availability?
[A] Michael W. Young, Peter J Ratcliffe, and Gregg L Semenza
[B] William G Kaelin Jr, Peter J Ratcliffe, and Gregg L Semenza
[C] William G Kaelin Jr, Peter J Ratcliffe, and James P. Allison
[D] Tasuku Honjo, Peter J Ratcliffe and Gregg L Semenza
- Where was India’s first ‘Garbage Cafe’ inaugurated?
[A] Ambikapur, Chhattisgarh
[B] Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
[C] Jagdalpur, Chhattisgarh
[D] Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
- Where was the World Youth Chess Championship 2019 held?
[A] Guwahati, Assam
[B] Mumbai, Maharashtra
[C] Kolkata, West Bengal
[D] Bhubaneswar, Odisha
- Between which two countries military exercise named ‘Dharma Guardian’ held recently?
[A] India and Japan
[B] India and Sri Lanka
[C] India and the United States
[D] India and Russia
- Indian referee _________ will become the first woman referee of India to officiate in an ICC event.
[A] GS Lakshmi
[B] Subbu Lakshmi
[C] Sri Ramaya
[D] Sneha Mohan
- Planet Saturn with a total of _________ has overtaken Planet Jupiter with 79 moons as the planet with most moons.
[A] 80 moons
[B] 81 moons
[C] 82 moons
[D] 83 moons
- World Post day happens each year on ____________, the anniversary of the Universal Postal Union, which started in 1874 in Switzerland.
[A] October 7
[B] October 8
[C] October 9
[D] October 10
- Indian Army’s first mountain combat exercise ‘Him Vijay’ 2019 has started in _____________.
[A] Arunachal Pradesh
- ___________’s pacer Mohammad Hasnain has become the youngest player to take a T20 hat-trick.
- The 5th edition of World Parliament of science, religion and philosophy 2019 held in _________.
- World Teachers’ Day, also known as International Teachers Day, is an international day held annually on ___________.
[A] October 5
[B] September 5
[C] November 5
[D] December 5
- England cricketer ___________ bagged Professional Cricketers’ Association Players’ Player of the Year award.
[A] Ben Stokes
[B] Joe Root
[C] Jos Buttler
[D] Jofra Archer
- _____________ has become fully electrified states after providing electricity to over 5 lakh 15 thousand households under Soubhagya Scheme.
[B] Andhra Pradesh
- Former Sri Lanka captain __________ took charge as the President of Marylebone Cricket Club (MCC).
[A] Tillakaratne Dilshan
[B] Kumar Sangakkara
[C] Mahela Jayawardene
[D] Sanath Jayasuriya
- ___________ has been appointed as Executive Director for India at IMF.
[A] Surjit S Singh
[B] Surjit S Sircar
[C] Surjit S Bhalla
[D] Surjit S Sumanta
Current Affairs GK MCQ: 01-15 October 2019
Current Affairs GK MCQ: 01-15 October 2019 [English] PDF Download link below
- Current Affairs PDF Download: July 2020
- Previous 6 Month’s 800+ Important Current Affairs PDF (January-June 2020)
- Previous 6 month’s Important Current Affairs of West Bengal (January- June 2020)
- Current Affairs PDF Download: June 2020
- Current Affairs PDF Download: May 2020
- Current Affairs PDF Download: April 2020
- Current Affairs PDF Download: March 2020
- Current Affairs PDF Download: February 2020
- Current Affairs PDF Download: January 2020
- Current Affairs GK MCQ: 08-14 January 2020